She was too much occupied with obedience to trouble her head about opinion either her own or other peoples 31 it is only the foolish parent who thinks it his or her sole duty to offer a home and food for a growing child as if that were all he needed to truly become the adult god intended . Description mary marston is a novel by george macdonald written in 1881 and later republished as a daughters devotion written at the height of george macdonalds literary career the story centers around the life of a simple merchants daughter. Librivox recording of mary marston by george macdonald written at the height of george macdonalds literary career the story centers around the life of a simple merchants daughter mary marstons unswerving commitment to love god and others is contrasted with a backdrop of an array of characters and a complex and sometimes mysterious plot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.